California-Orange County
Options

Wedding Colors...

I am STUCK! We are having our wedding June 2012 at the beach, not on the beach but across the street with beach views. Beautiful! 

However, we can't decide on colors for the life of us. We were originally thinking pink and green, then we forgot why we decided that. I love pink and he wants pink involved but we don't know what other colors. Any suggestions?? Thanks!

Re: Wedding Colors...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend did pink and like a granny smith apple green with white.  They used Peonies that were white, a bright pink and a pale pink  and our bridesmaids dresses were that green (not quite kelly green).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers image165 image100 image38
  • Options
    imlovingitimlovingit member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pink and green is a beautiful combination. I think before it was so common to see those two colors together but now you see it alot. Other colors I like with pink are brown or black. It just depends the mood you are going for. Pink and orange looks bright and fun together but it's definitely for a couple that loves color if you ask me. I hope this helped a little.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Pink with a Navy or royal blue.  Depends on what vibe you are going for. I'm a BM in a wedding in two weeks where the colors are pink and charcoal grey.
  • Options
    heather602heather602 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    how about pink and yellow  = )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards