North Carolina-Outer Banks

Post Wedding What to Do

Anyone have ideas on how to get rid of stuff after the wedding?  I have votives and paper lanterns and vases and a wooden arrow sign that says wedding, not to mention my dress and the poofy skirt that goes under it and a super fancy necklace I'm sure I'll not wear again.  I'm sure there's more too!  Have you guys done anything with your stuff after the wedding?  I wish I had a friend to pass it on to but I don't see wedding bells in any of their near futures.....
Thanks!!

Re: Post Wedding What to Do

• abardoabardo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You can sell it on the Wedding Classifieds sections of The Knot. 

I may be interested in buying some of the things from you...
    What do your votives looks like (size, how many?) 
    paper lanterns (color?) 
    Wedding sign (what colors and what direction does the arrow point?)
  • Thanks abardo!  I will try to get some pictures this week and I can send those to you separate.  I'm in N. VA though...  Gonna check out the classifieds now!
  • I ditto what abardo said! What does the sign look like?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • abardoabardo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to Re: Post Wedding What to Do
    Thanks abardo!  I will try to get some pictures this week and I can send those to you separate.  I'm in N. VA though...  Gonna check out the classifieds now!

One of my bridesmaids lives in Rockville, MD and another friend lives in Falls Church so I am sure we could arrange something if I liked whatever you want to sell.  If you want to send me an email with pics feel free...my email is abardo816@gmail.com

Thanks! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards