Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Photographer?

Has anyone here ever heard of The Pros Wedding Photographers?  I saw them online and booked them for my wedding, but I'm wondering if I should reconsider or not.

Re: Photographer?

• Options
    TrishPATrishPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard of them and seen them on wedding wire.  They are real, but I dont know much.  I will ask somone I know used them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use the Pros for my photographer but you can go to one of their wine and cheese shows and meet with some of the photographers.  HTH
    Michelle and Chris 10.10.10 ~Planning Bio~Updated September 12th~ 10/10 Siggy challenge: Walking down the aisle Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I've never heard very many good things about the Pro's in general since it's a contract house.  So the Pro's sets up with a name and they hire photographers, videographers, or DJ's that are contracted.  A certain percentage of the package goes back to the pros and then a cut to the photo/videographer or DJ.  If you do go this route get it in writing who will be there on your day.  Meet them before handing over any deposit and make sure you like their work and their personality.  Also get in writing when they will deliver your package materials.  There was a bride on here back in 08 when we were getting married that had talked about waiting quite a while to recieve her album and prints from this company.  Just do your research and trust your gut:)  Best wishes on your wedding day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards