Oregon

Maggie Sottero "Edith" sz 10 for sale in Oregon! (503 prefered :) )

I have a brand new Maggie wedding dress that I am trying to sell. It has never been worn, just tried on before purchased. It is diamond white and a size 10. It also has a corset back, so sizing is flexible. It has some soft pink details, perfect for spring/summer brides.

Thanks for looking, willing to take more pictures upon request!

The Happy Couple <3 <br/>
Photobucket

"All began with love; all seeks to return to love. Love is the law, the teacher of wisdom, and the great revealer of mysteries." -Faery teaching

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Maggie Sottero &amp;quot;Edith&amp;quot; sz 10 for sale in Oregon! (503 prefered :) )

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_maggie-sottero-edith-sz-10-sale-oregon-503-prefered?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:92f9b81e-317e-4522-99b8-a6daae814070Post:3c19401e-0b63-46c0-9e83-e06d010492c4">Maggie Sottero "Edith" sz 10 for sale in Oregon! (503 prefered :) )</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a brand new Maggie wedding dress that I am trying to sell. It has never been worn, just tried on before purchased. It is diamond white and a size 10. It also has a corset back, so sizing is flexible. It has some soft pink details, perfect for spring/summer brides. Thanks for looking, willing to take more pictures upon request!
    Posted by pnutkitten[/QUOTE]

would like to know if this is still for sale? and how much are you asking?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards