Illinois-Chicago

Booked our Honeymoon!

I'm really excited we finally booked our honeymoon to Couples Tower Island in Jamaica. We were looking for a place to just relax and not have to worry about running around and sightseeing:) We had no idea where we wanted to go so I am relieved we found something and got it all done!

Where is everyone else going? Do you have everything done?
Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
Planning Bio
Married Bio - Updated 7.2

Re: Booked our Honeymoon!

• edited December 2011
    Yaaaaay!!! Congratulations! We're still trying to decide on a honeymoon - as in - if we're going to go on one at all. I am so sick of all of these damn expenses!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • edited December 2011
    I know! We didn't want to spend a fortune and Jamaica was fairly affordable (relatively speaking, haha).
    Steph & Brandon 4.17.10
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio - Updated 7.2
  • CarmanSimonsCarmanSimons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on making that big decision!

The Honeymoon was more important to me and my FI!! We wanted to enjoy relaxing just the two of us. If it wouldn't have hurt so many people we would have probably eloped somewhere topical. We are going to Sandals Royal Caribbean. We wanted all exclusive. I'm very exited!
  • NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're going to Riviera Maya.  We actually locked into a fabulous price only knowing that wherever we stayed would be 5 stars or above...I'm thinking we should be finding out what resort we're staying at soon!
    We are SO EXCITED!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • NoronNoron member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And congrats on your decision! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • edited December 2011
    That's so exciting! My FI just booked our last week and it's a surprise.  All I know is to pack light!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards