Gay Weddings

Ohio Brides

Hey all! My fiance and I live in Ohio (specifically Columbus) and we're getting married in NE Ohio. I was wondering if there are any other brides in here from similar areas who may be willing to chat about wedding details. Not that everyone here isn't SUPER helpful sometimes I just need a local perspective. Let me know! Laughing

Re: Ohio Brides

• Unfortunately, there aren't enough people here to have much coverage of specific localities.  However, you might want to check your local board.  I've never had a problem being on any of the Knot boards as part of a same-sex couple, and the local ones can be very helpful with local stuff.
  • Hi! I live in Twinsburg, Ohio and would be happy to chat about wedding details!
    My FI and I are getting married July 21, 2012 in Las Vegas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the Cincinnati area and I would love to talk to you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Join the CBUS knotties group!  We're a big group of ladies who are all planning or recently married and we don't discriminate! (TBH, I couldn't tell you if there are any LGBT in the group because we never really discuss that aspect of things, more just supportive in whatever is needed.)
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
  • I'm from Columbus too and would love to chat! We are actually getting married in Boston with just our family there and then we are having a reception in September. I'd love to chat with you about wedding plans!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards