Connecticut

vendor reviews 8/28/10 part 1

The wedding was AMAZING!  Better than I could have ever imagined.  We had zero issues.  Here are some vendor reviews for you.  If you have questions...please let me know.

Venue:  Lake of Isles  A+++:  Perfection.  Sheila was excellent from the start.  The remainder of her staff last night were just as good.  I didn't have to worry about a thing.  My vision came to life and we were able to enjoy the wedding without stress.  I cannot thank them enough.  We had great weather.  The ceremony was held outside on the deck overlooking the lake.  Our cake was made in house.  It was exactly what I wanted and tasted delicious.

Photographer: King Vincent Storm:  A+ (preliminary):  Vinny and his wife were very easy to work with.  They were very professional and made us feel comfortable.  I cannot wait to see the pictures.

DJ:  Jason Ebert, CT Party Pros  A++++:  Unbelievable!  I got so many compliments on the music.  DJing is his profession and passion.  He is very good at what he does.  I would recommend him to anyone.

JP:  Marie T. Wiley:  A:  Marie is outgoing, fun, and a free spirit.  Our ceremony and vows were very fun and meaningful.  She is extremely nice and would do anything for one of her brides.

Florist:  Jane-Just for you A+++:  Another homerun for Jane.  I loved my bouquet...but my bridesmaids bouquets were the bomb!  The table centerpieces were gorgeous.  She is very easy to work with.  She is very good at incorporating her input without being pushy. 

Rehearsal:  Scorpion Bar:  A:  This site is not for everyone.  We had trouble getting a restaurant on site at Foxwoods on a Friday night.  Carey at Scorpion Bar was very accommodating.  The food was light but was great.

Hair/Make Up:  GSpa MGM:  A:  Sean and Erin did our hair and make up.  We were so happy with the results.

Premier Limo:  A:  We didn't use too much of the limo, but they were professional when we were using them.

Bridal Attire:  Pronuptia (Worcester, Ma)  A:  From my first visit to my final fitting, they were great.  I visited multiple other bridal shops but felt most comfortable here.

Candy:  Chocolate Delicacy (E. Greenwich, RI)  A+++:  We had an all chocolate candy buffet.  Marie helped us pick out the assortment.  It was a huge hit!  We had no candy left over.  They are a small business which is always nice to use.  I was concerned about shipping my chocolate in during the summer months.  The pricing for express shipping would have been more than having the chocolates locally made.  The quality is also much better.

My etsy reviews are next !

Re: vendor reviews 8/28/10 part 1

• estegemanestegeman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting!!
    Photobucket
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_vendor-reviews-82810-part-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:157efdaa-315e-446a-b68c-7e094cc88affPost:03cd3a6c-807f-4ca0-841c-7699d82694de">vendor reviews 8/28/10 part 1</a>:
    [QUOTE]The wedding was AMAZING!  Better than I could have ever imagined.  We had zero issues.  Here are some vendor reviews for you.  If you have questions...please let me know. Venue:  Lake of Isles  A+++:  Perfection.  Sheila was excellent from the start.  The remainder of her staff last night were just as good.  I didn't have to worry about a thing.  My vision came to life and we were able to enjoy the wedding without stress.  I cannot thank them enough.  We had great weather.  The ceremony was held outside on the deck overlooking the lake.  Our cake was made in house.  It was exactly what I wanted and tasted delicious. <strong>Photographer: King Vincent Storm:  A+ (preliminary):  Vinny and his wife were very easy to work with.  They were very professional and made us feel comfortable.  I cannot wait to see the pictures.</strong> DJ:  Jason Ebert, CT Party Pros  A++++:  Unbelievable!  I got so many compliments on the music.  DJing is his profession and passion.  He is very good at what he does.  I would recommend him to anyone. JP:  Marie T. Wiley:  A:  Marie is outgoing, fun, and a free spirit.  Our ceremony and vows were very fun and meaningful.  She is extremely nice and would do anything for one of her brides. <strong>Florist:  Jane-Just for you A+++:  Another homerun for Jane.  I loved my bouquet...but my bridesmaids bouquets were the bomb!  The table centerpieces were gorgeous.  She is very easy to work with.  She is very good at incorporating her input without being pushy.</strong>  Rehearsal:  Scorpion Bar:  A:  This site is not for everyone.  We had trouble getting a restaurant on site at Foxwoods on a Friday night.  Carey at Scorpion Bar was very accommodating.  The food was light but was great. Hair/Make Up:  GSpa MGM:  A:  Sean and Erin did our hair and make up.  We were so happy with the results. Premier Limo:  A:  We didn't use too much of the limo, but they were professional when we were using them. Bridal Attire:  Pronuptia (Worcester, Ma)  A:  From my first visit to my final fitting, they were great.  I visited multiple other bridal shops but felt most comfortable here. Candy:  Chocolate Delicacy (E. Greenwich, RI)  A+++:  We had an all chocolate candy buffet.  Marie helped us pick out the assortment.  It was a huge hit!  We had no candy left over.  They are a small business which is always nice to use.  I was concerned about shipping my chocolate in during the summer months.  The pricing for express shipping would have been more than having the chocolates locally made.  The quality is also much better. My etsy reviews are next !
    Posted by ucvixy77[/QUOTE]

YAY & double YAY!!!! Love them both!!!! So glad to read this!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • starrbuk13starrbuk13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so glad you liked Jason!!  i used to work with his wife :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards