New York-Western

Buffalo area reception places....

I am looking for a pace for my reception in the buffalo area (hamburg,cheektowaga,orchard park ect...)
We need to find somewhere that is nice but on the cheaper side, any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Buffalo area reception places....

• edited December 2011
    We are having ours at the Millennium Hotel. I have also heard good things about Marygold Manor which is in Cheektowaga.
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lucarelli's might be an opition. I went to wedding there it was very nice.

Millennium Hotel I looked at as well. It was my number two.

Salvatores biggest bang for your buck

Samuels Grand manor is very nice as well.

Also look into country clubs/ golf courses in the area.

Good Luck!
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    Brierwood Country Club- beautiful and good food pricier

Samuel's Grande Manor

Kloc's- more inexpensive

The Creekside- more inexpensive

• edited December 2011
    I got a really good deal at Classics V on Niagara Falls Blvd. 
  • gymbugmj2kgymbugmj2k member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This might sound silly.  But go to google maps, and do a search for either 'wedding reception' or 'banquet hall'.  I searched "Banquet Facilities 14221" when I was looking for a venue.  The map brings up all sorts of options, and allows you to see exactly where they are. I went to visit almost all of them! yikes.

I remember I liked Klocs and Creekside...but they were too small/far for me up in Williamsville.  La Galleria might be a good one to check out - I went to a really nice wedding there.  Kotecki's was nice too, but their lobby smelled a little like chlorine lol

The Columns is also out that way, but it might be on the expensive side.

• edited December 2011
    We had our wedding at Pearl Street.  It wasn't the cheapest venue, but I thought the prices were reasonable, and they did an amazing job.  So many people commented to us how great it was.
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    imageimage
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • jnpiwowarczykjnpiwowarczyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Samuels is really nice I've been to 3 weddings there & am having you get alot of what you pay for and you get the DJ thorugh them which saved me alot of money. Banchettis is also very pretty and decently priced. the grove joe's catering in depew was really nice & had awesome food.Ive been to weddings at hearth stone manor & was not really impressed.

• edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers got married at La Galeria in Orchard Park and said she got a great deal with full bar, appetizers, etc. I know Millennium includes the wedding cake in their per person cost so that saves some money too. I've also heard positive things about Romanello's South.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards