Favors
Options

Chocolate truffle favors?

I have 2 x 2 boxes which I'd like to put chocolate truffles in as my favor. I think 2 should be able to fit into each box, but won't really know until I do a test run with the actual truffle.
Does anyone have any experience/recs for an online company that sells bulk truffles? I'd rather not do Lindt and DIY-ing it is not an option.

Thanks!

Re: Chocolate truffle favors?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm!  I love truffles! 

I don't know of an on-line place, but our local choclatier gives better prices the more you buy.  Maybe you have a local place that does something similar?
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    truffletrolley.com - my friend used them for her favors and they were yummy
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I bought my truffles from The Chocolate Fetish in Asheville, NC.  They come in little white boxes.  They're not cheap, but they are absolutely fabulous.  I had about 40 people at my wedding, but had to order a minimum of 50 boxes of truffles.  At the end of the evening I went looking for the extras to give to photographer, harpist, innkeeper, etc.  They had all disappeared, and I just found out it was my brother who had helped himself to all of the "leftover" truffles.
  • Options
    mbrischouxmbrischoux member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_chocolate-truffle-favors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:9511c8fa-daf4-4040-b689-da4605b0b6acPost:80254c05-e028-4c06-80d5-e8fcdd8940bf">Re: Chocolate truffle favors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]truffletrolley.com - my friend used them for her favors and they were yummy
    Posted by kristinanddan[/QUOTE]

I used Truffle Trolley as well...AMAZING!  AND the owner is so nice (though my mom mostly dealt with him).  The truffles arrived at my parents' house in New York from Arizona and made the trip PERFECTLY, even in summer!  Well worth the look-see.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards