Ohio-Toledo

Where are you from...

Hey Ladies,

I am assuming that not everyone that is on this board is actually from or having their wedding in Toledo.  So, where are you from/ where are you having your wedding at in this area?

I'm from Defiance and this is where I am having my wedding, but I am currently located in Bowling Green for school.
Anniversary

Re: Where are you from...

• edited December 2011
    Born in Oregon, living in Rossford, but wedding is in Toledo
  • Sugarsweets04Sugarsweets04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Bryan but FI and I bought a house in Toledo. We're also having the wedding in Toledo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I grew up in Bowling Green, but currently live outside Philadelphia.  The wedding wil be in Toledo :)

December Siggy Challenge - My Hair! image
  • nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Born and raised in Michigan...Go Blue!!!  Lived in Toledo for many years, though...wedding's here as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I grew up in Genoa and my FI is from Akron, we live in dowtown Toledo now though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Grew up in Michigan (right across the border), live in Cleveland and wedding is in Moroe, MI/ reception in Toledo
  • angelis2qtangelis2qt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grew up here in Toledo the two of us, so Toledo it was for us!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm the oposite of all of you....just moved to Toledo (not happy about it) and wedding in Cincinnati because that is where both FI and myself are from.  Sorry Toledo girls, but I want to be back in Cincinnati!!
  • edited December 2011
    Born in Toledo ... Fiance is from Monroe, MI ... wedding in Toledo...we are hoping to move out west though in the next few years

<a href="www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers&quot;&gt;&lt;img" rel="nofollow" />http://www.theknot.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers&quot;&gt;&lt;img src="http://global.theknot.com/tools/tickers/tt66911.aspx&quot; alt="Wedding Countdown Ticker" border="0"  /></a>
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from Jackson, MI, & my FH is from Temperance, MI.

We're getting married at his church in Toledo because I don't really attend any 1 church regularly right now.
  • edited December 2011

I am originally from Nebraska and moved to Toledo for graduate school. My fiance is originally from the Toledo area so we are having the wedding here. After the wedding we are moving to Cincinnati!

• edited December 2011
    I grew up in Napoleon and am in school in Ypsilanti MI. I've been bouncing around between Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin for the past year though and am doing it again this year while planning! Oi! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    My hometown is Sandusky, OH but my Fiance was raised in a military family that moved across the country every 2-3 years, so he doesn't really have a hometown, but they are currently based in Yorktown, VA.  We met at the University of Dayton and both moved to Washington DC after graduation.  His extended family lives all over the country, but most of my extended family still lives throughout OH.  His family will be traveling no matter where we host the wedding, so it made sense to have it in Sandusky, where less people will have excessive travel time. 

Planning my wedding from DC seems a bit like planning a destination wedding.  I am unable to meet with vendors in person, and rely heavily on recommendations.  If anyone knows of a good DJ or cake company around Sandusky, please let me know!
  • bevaleebevalee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Always been from Toledo...went to college here too. Go rockets!  I live in good 'ole Old Orchard (near UT).  Not much to do here, but I'm a lifer so I'll stay true to my Toledo roots.  Hi everyone, it's my first post of many, I hope.  Thanks for the ideas so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards