Wedding Customs & Traditions Forum

Who to be a bridesmaid?!?

So, I don't know who to pick to be my bridesmaids. I know it sounds sad, but here is the deal: I moved a lot as a child so I don't have friends I have had since kindergarten. I have two sisters and they are both on the list to be a bridesmaid but I need two more to equal the groomsmen. I am in college now and I am not that close to my roommate (I plan on asking her to do the book so I don't hurt her feelings). Who should I ask? Help?

Re: Who to be a bridesmaid?!?

• I haven't read all the responses and stopped reading after something about equal sides.  The sides don't have to be equal.  Stop fretting about this.  No one cares.
  • Same issue here - I'm military so I travel a LOT and have only a small number of friends (read 2) that will be able to make the ceremony (my other 2 friends are both military and will be unable to attend).  My FI and I have no sisters at all... but lots of brothers!  We're going to have uneven sides too.  I, as you did, only pictured myself with even sides, but in the end, I think it will work out... Don't feel bad that you'll have a small bridal party - that just means you'll be able to be closer to the girls you do have!  :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards