Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Post-reception bar in Falmouth?

I'm having a morning wedding ( reception ENDS at 5PM) at the Coonamessett and am hoping to continune the party at a local bar ( doesn't need to be anything fancy...)  Any ideas within 15-20 min in the area?

Thanks! :)

Re: Post-reception bar in Falmouth?

• Options
    clage22clage22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liam McGuire's (Main St. Falmouth)
    The Beach House in North Falmouth
    BBC (British Beer Company) The Heights, Falmouth
    The Courtyard (Falmouth)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What about a booze cruise ;)

Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Falmouth and my suggestions are 

The Roo Bar - fancy, Boston feel with nice atmosphere and good cocktail menu

Quahog Republic - not fancy at all, laid back sports bar but fun atmosphere
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PatriotParty Boats could be a fun gig... Otherwise go to Liam's  Irish music most nights and a good lot of fun!  r
    Right on main street in the middle of town... If you let them know your'e coming Liam will probably make a big deal of it ... tooooooo fun. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Anejo on Main St in Falmouth this past weekend-they have great drinks and the decor is really fun. You should definitely check them out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_post-reception-bar-falmouth?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:0191fab0-a84e-425a-b8dd-a0effa113f71Post:60b342ee-d665-44ee-bd95-3e125fc948de">Re: Post-reception bar in Falmouth?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Liam McGuire's (Main St. Falmouth) The Beach House in North Falmouth BBC (British Beer Company) The Heights, Falmouth The Courtyard (Falmouth)
    Posted by clage22[/QUOTE]

THESE! I was going to give them as a suggestion! :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love anjeo too but it is usually packed and too noisy... Liams!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards