Louisiana-New Orleans

Photography Plan B

I really wanted to book Elizabeth Ray, but she's unavailable on my weekend. I like Sam Gregory and Zoeica Images too, but I'm really pushing my budget to book either of those. I was willing to do that with E-ray because I had a friend who had a great experience with her. Anyone know anything about either of these? Or have some suggestions? I really don't want to go above 2 on photog, but I also don't want to cheap out on something important. Any ideas?

Re: Photography Plan B

• edited December 2011
    Hi Friend:

I am using Sam Gregory. My wedding isnt until May so i havent gotten any pics, but i can tell you that he is AMAZING to work with! He emails me back almost immediatly and has answers to all the seemingly odd quesitons i may have! ha! Photograpy was the absolute most important thing for me so we splurged, but on his website he actually says you can speak with him about personalizing your package. So maybe you can contact him and discuss it with him. Also, when we met with him to book him, he took the time to show us hundreds and hundreds of pics at weddings. It was really impressive. Hope this helps a little. Good Luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oh. I do also love Julia Bailey but I have no clue what her prices are. I would guess the same as Sam, maybe even higher but may be worth a shot :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • eamcardleeamcardle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with the photographers you mention. But we used Jennifer Zdon (www.twirlphotography.com), and couldn't be happier with the pictures and overall experience. Her wedding packages are right in your budget. Some of our wedding shots are here: http://www.twirlphotography.com/blog/?p=236. She's great!
  • edited December 2011

Jessica Bachmann is our photographer.  I absolutely love her work and I really connected with her as a person.  Her pricing is very reasonable too. Check out jessicabachmann.com

• edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards