Ohio-Toledo
Options

Party bus rental rates

Has anyone rented a party bus for their wedding in Toledo? I'm just trying to figure out how much to budget. Or any other good ideas for transportation of about 15 people on a budget? Any help would be appreciated!

Re: Party bus rental rates

• Options

I know at limotoledo.com their cheapest party bus is $700 for 18-20 passenger party bus. Tax and gratuity is included in that price. I have a sheet from a bridal show I went to.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We used Childers Limosine. I can't remember how much it was exactly, but they were the cheapest by far.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Were you happy with Childers?  I've heard a lot of not so good things about them, but I don't personally have any experience with them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

258 invitedimage
    182 can't wait to partyimage
    76 are missing all the funimage
  • Options
    We are using Limo Toledo for our party bus for about as many people (maybe a couple less). I can't remember the price but I'm thinking it was around $700 maybe? As for other ideas, we also considered a trolley. We used one for my brothers wedding some years ago, and it was so much fun! It's worth checking out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-toldeo_party-bus-rental-rates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:237Discussion:10e81779-f657-4215-bee0-9bd71ba56783Post:70555bd0-5e54-4b44-9fe6-c3557e30fbeb">Re: Party bus rental rates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Were you happy with Childers?  I've heard a lot of not so good things about them, but I don't personally have any experience with them.
    Posted by Simply_Caitlin[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, we were.  We've used them for birthday parties and for my bachelorette party and never had any issues. </div>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    what was the price range for childers??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards