New Jersey - South

Merion girls!

I just spoke to Stephanie, who told me that we can pick from either the old or the new menu for our tasting!  I am super excited!  Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had good suggestions for what to try.  I know Chicken Oscar has had rave reviews, but I feel like if someone is going to pick the chicken dish, it's because they don't really like fish. 

Any thoughts?  I definitely want to try the Filet Mignon and the Chilean Sea Bass, but I'm open to some suggestions. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Merion girls!

• edited December 2011
    That's awesome :) The Merion has been sooo easy to work with, it's pretty incredible!

Does anyone have the new menu??  
    mmmm.. I want the Filet Mignon.. FI wants the Chilean SeaBass....
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the new menu.  If you send me a PM with your email, I can send it to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cynnnabuncynnnabun member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The chicken florentine is SOOOO good. And I HATE spinach.

just sayinnnn..:)
    Chelsea; 7/22/2005 Carissa; 4/9/2011 Cassidy; 9/6/2012
    Angel Baby grew wings on 7/15/2011 at 7w. <3<br>

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011

ev4149  - I thought the same thing as you about the chicken and not wanting to mix the seafood in with it. I decided to taste the Champagne Chicken and the Chicken Gardenier. We'll see how it goes...When is your tasting?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Originally I was planning October, but we couldn't get a date where FI's parents and my parents could both make it.  I think we're going to try for November.  The wait is driving me nuts!  I can't wait to start making decisions...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Just an FYI, we are going with the chicken oscar and we mentioned the concern about the fish part to Cliff and he said guests can request the Chicken Oscar without the crab cake on top... it would still be awesome with the sauce that it has so just a suggestion. Other than that - the salmon was prepared PERFECTLY for our tasting however the other five people at the table all told me I was nuts if I don't go for the tilapia so that was obviously popular as well.

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to try to hit up the November tasting too!!! Evelyn we'll have to meet up! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards