Texas-Austin

Married!!! with a bang, litterally

We are dead dog tired but had a fantastic beautiful day and ceremony despite the fact that we almost had no food and my husbands car (our only car) is now totalled...

yep...on the way to church to set up this morning some broad t-boned us on the drivers side deciding that she wanted to go the wrong way down a one way street at 40 moh.

We;re okay, DH is bruised and sore, I totally had a melt down moment, called this chick every name I could miuster-Dh had to do a "dukes of hazard" move to get out of the car to exchange info and we had all the food for the reception with us and lost most of it.

Going to bed,
Hope all had a fantastic day!

Re: Married!!! with a bang, litterally

• edited December 2011
    OMG...I am so so sorry!!!  I'm glad that you are both ok (for the most part) and that you were still able to continue with your day and are now husband and wife.  Congrats on your wedding, hope you get some time to recover from everything else.  
  • erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg! I am so glad you both are ok. Are you both still feeling ok? No whiplash or anything? I do hope everything else was wonderful and went much easier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    giggles, after my absolute meltdown, everything was wonderful and ran on time,I was even in my gown early :)

DH has whiplash, but is starting to feel better, my shoulder and side of my neck is still a bit sore but its okay, I was turned slightly in passengar seat, with my left arm reaching back to hold the food in the back seat when she smacked into us.

And the insurance lady called me a MS. pfft
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards