Ohio-Cleveland

Hair Stylist Needed, North Olmsted Area

I'm getting married in June. My sister has ALWAYS done my hair, but she cannot on my wedding day. I am in need of a hair stylist! Someone to do a house call! For cheap(er)! Thanks ladies!

Re: Hair Stylist Needed, North Olmsted Area

• edited December 2011

I live there as well, and was told to check out Regis Beaty School right on Lorain.  We used a beauty school in California for my cousin's wedding, and couldn't believe the quality for the price!

• edited December 2011
    Oh thank you! I didn't even think of a student!! I will give it a try!
  • gldylocks01gldylocks01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to Hot Locks in Westlake. I love it there! They have a full salon and if you want your entire bridal party to get their hair done with you as well they offer a wedding day package with champagne, orange juice, etc. They also have nails and make-up.

They have been doing my hair for years. That is where I am going with my entire wedding party the day off. I highly recommend them.
    Baby due March 2, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    David Scott Salon and Spa in Great Northern also has the bridal packages, but if you want cheaper, try the smaller salons and the school.  I'm actually going to go have them cut my hair this weekend just to see how I feel about the place. I know a lot of women who go to the schools because they want the service, they just don't want to pay hundreds per month on it! Try it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards