Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Prodigy Media Group

Anyone having any trouble contacting them? I'm still waiting on my video from my MARCH wedding and I can't get ahold of them....getting really worried :(

Re: Prodigy Media Group

• Options
    wedinnolawedinnola member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I called to inquire about video for my wedding, Josh told me that he wasn't doing anymore weddings in nola becasue he was moving due to a family emergency (to cali I think?). Maybe he has a lot going on. Have you emailed and/or called more than once? Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was suppose to have them do my wedding in June, but they cancelled due to a family emergency.  I know he said it was in California so I would call and e-mail them ASAP!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't had any trouble contacting him, he usually responds to my emails. BUT I'm also kind of peeved because I was supposed to have my full dvd almost a month ago and my highlight video "much sooner" than that... and I haven't gotten anything. Right after my wedding (april 1st) he said he would keep me updated through the whole process but he hasn't told me anything. Last time I contacted him he also told me about the family emergency, which I am sensitive to, but I am getting really anxious!! I want my video and he was the vendor I was MOST excited about through the whole wedding process. I just want to know when I'm going to get something :(
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Josh cancelled on my december wedding about a month ago--same story--had to move to cali for a family emergency. He sounded really overwhelmed in his E-mail, but promised to mail my deposit back. Haven't gotten it from him yet, though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ChiGirl - did you ever get your video? I got married in May and still haven't seen the HR. The last time I spoke to Josh was in September and he said he had 5 videos ahead of me. I contacted him again for an update and haven't gotten a response. I'm starting to freak out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BrideinNola - I got married in April 1st and he finally got my highlight reel and DVD in mid-October. I hope this means you'll be getting yours soon! Do you have his new email address?
    imageimage
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_prodigy-media-group?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:b9f59a21-8ec9-4f1c-9f7a-fe06add70ccaPost:a1fb5f9a-99a5-4660-a4bb-4632e0d08732">Re: Prodigy Media Group</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have their updated contact info?  I haven't heard a peep from them since my June 2011 wedding!
    Posted by ladean2[/QUOTE]

I know its been a while, but have you gotten your video?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards