New Jersey - South

Has anyone used Cathy's Catering or the Palmyra Harbor Club House?

We're on a budget and the club house looks pretty nice for the money. And Cathy's catering seems to offer a lot in their packages but their website looks pretty cheap. Has anyone every used them?

Re: Has anyone used Cathy's Catering or the Palmyra Harbor Club House?

• hi! we had our wedding at the Palmyra Harbour clubhouse in 2005 (LOL I'm bored tonight, and just came to see whats going on here :-))   
      anyway- we really liked it!! we had a June wedding, so it was nice for people to be able to go out onto the deck during the coctail hour, and the view of the river with sailboats on it is nice. we had about 120 people, and i think the room was good for that sized crowd. 
       we use Summit Catering, and can't say enough good things about them! They really took care of everything, and set it all up nice. we did a buffet, and it was nice because the clubhouse has a seperate area for the buffet set up so it didn't "take over" the main room,.
        i would recommend looking into the clubhouse, and summit catering.... let me know ifyou have any questions :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards