Florida-West Coast

DJ & Videographers?!?!?

Hey Wonderful Westcoast Ladies

Will you please recommend your Videographer and DJ to me... I am trying to get some figures in before making a final decision. It will be so much nicer to be back home and working on this stuff, but until then I am trying to work on things and make a big dent in the BIG choices.

Re: DJ & Videographers?!?!?

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Deltie Entertainment for DJ and Elegante Films, Inc for video.
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tampa Wonderworks for video and Rob Sword at my DJ
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our DJ is RJ Vida. I think we are paying $825 and that includes an extra audio setup for our ceremony and playing some music during the ceremony, plus reception lighting. He's young and cool and charismatic, but also very professional, I've read great reviews on his performance.

Our videographer is Cara with Hearts Video. She was recommended to us by our photographer, Jason Angelini, since we wanted someone who can work well with him so they don't get in each other's shots! Their pricing is excellent, we were able to negotiate some things with them, and her work is beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Tony from Grant Hemond for our DJ (www.granthemond.com).  To tell you the truth, all of the guys there are fantastic.  They are all very professional and I've only heard rave reviews from other brides and vendors about them.

We are also using David at Trinity Wedding Video.  I made a post about him yesterday, but he is really great.  He has been a fantastic resource so far.  He has answered all of my questions in a timely manner.  Plus, he is currently offering free STD videos with all new inquiries.  His work speaks for itself.  Check it out: www.trinityweddingvideo.com.

GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
  • corstinkcorstink member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rob Sword. He was like $625? I think...Anyway he was awesome!! I got tons of compliments on how good he was.

As far as videographer, I've heard Hearts Video is really good.
  • edited December 2011
    Im using Rob Sword too he's nice and reasonable no Video for us though hopefully some family member or friend will do that part for us.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Rick with Breezin Entertainment as the dj.  They have been great so far with working with on everything.  Also, we are having Cara with Hearts video as the videographer.  My wedding is next weekend (finally!!!) so I should have reviews for both shortly after.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Grant Hemond as well. Ive been very impressed with thier professionalism and eagerness for our event. All of the guys there are great! GL!
  • edited December 2011
    we used Rob Sword as out DJ....he was awesome!  
  • edited December 2011
  • NicoleB331NicoleB331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Delite Entertainment as our DJ. His prices were very reasonable. They gave us a package with 4 hours of DJ and 2 hours of a harpist. I am not sure if I am going to book a videographer yet because of our budget.
    Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination.-Voltaire image
  • lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rob Sword for dj. He's been supper easy to work with!

and~

Movie Magic for video, recommended by out photographer Jason Angelini!!
  • taraluvsharrytaraluvsharry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Felix The dj and Keepsake Video!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards