Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Planner/ Day Of Coordinator

Anyone use or using a wedding planner or day of coordinator? If so, who? I'm debating getting one now to help relieve some stress.

Re: Wedding Planner/ Day Of Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I have a friend who is volunteering to do day of coordinating for me. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to use her yet but I'm sure it will come in handy. I'd love to hear how day of coordinators have helped people in the part or are helping you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lyssa5966lyssa5966 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Ana Titus. I highly reccomend her and she is affordable too. I'm planning from OOT and she will be a great help for me in Sept!!

www.anatitusweddings.com
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Jennifer of The Finer Things.....she's been FABULOUS so far!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Heather Hanselman with Every even elegant. She is AMAZING. Best decision ever. 
    Here's her website!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks....I'm looking into them all.  Please, keep recs coming!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-planner-day-of-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:6fdb25a9-4709-422b-afcb-5a3916f4da87Post:72ceb904-dd64-4979-a8fa-0b6e5d112b99">Re: Wedding Planner/ Day Of Coordinator</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Heather Hanselman with Every even elegant. She is AMAZING. Best decision ever.  Here's her website! <a href="http://www.everyeventelegant.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.everyeventelegant.com/</a>  
    Posted by tweber510[/QUOTE]

<div>what she said!!</div><div>It was the best purchase for our wedding... anyone I know getting married will be sent straight to her before anyone or anything else lol.  Her pricing is super competitive too!  Hope you find one that works perfect for you =) I don't think I could do all this planning without her...</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Yep.  I am using a "day of" coordinator and it makes everything so much easier.  I no longer have to wonder who should be where or doing what and can just enjoy the day :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend Abbie just started her own company. Let me know if you want her info. I love her! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    What prices are you finding for Day of Coordination?  Approximately, of course.  Im starting to panic about day of arrangements and timelines but im far enough through the process i dont know if i can eek more out of the budget.
    image 210 Invited
    image 140 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 38 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-planner-day-of-coordinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:6fdb25a9-4709-422b-afcb-5a3916f4da87Post:e31bf33d-5f03-4952-9f8f-bc495082f067">Re: Wedding Planner/ Day Of Coordinator</a>:
    [QUOTE]What prices are you finding for Day of Coordination?  Approximately, of course.  Im starting to panic about day of arrangements and timelines but im far enough through the process i dont know if i can eek more out of the budget.
    Posted by stanzi113[/QUOTE]

I am paying $200 for mine.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've seen everything from $500 to $1500 for day of.  So....yeah.  Large range. I was really shocked at the $1500 for day of services.  Sorry, but nope.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Jennifer of The Finer Things as well and she has been so helpful!  I originally hired her to help with just the weekend of and she was so helpful and prices so reasonable that I went with a partial planning package! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards