Colorado
Options

Hair/Make up?

Can any suggest a hair/make up artist that will do on site work in the Boulder area?

Re: Hair/Make up?

• Options
    edited April 2012
    Keegan Steele works on location in Fort Collins.  I have a feeling she might travel to Boulder.  I really enjoyed my trial with her.  I think she is featured here and can be found on the web under Steele the Spotlight.
  • Options
    Cassandra at Pink Lashes in Loveland is an amazing makeup artist loved my trail with her and she is very reasonable and would travel to Boulder-She is traveling to Estes for me and only charge of $25 traveling fee to Estes. 

I am using Jeanice at Pati's in Estes for hair and she does beautiful work. She probably would travel to boulder to do your hair. She is reasonably priced as well. 
  • Options
    P.S. I used Keegan for my e-photos and she was able to give a completely different look - exactly what I wanted.  I asked her and she will definitely go to Boulder.
  • Options
    Aleigha Hans

303 346 7770

I believe she is on Facebook under Captivate by Aleigha
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_hairmake-up?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:2a2ec2de-3da3-42e4-9598-aaaac3ce83f0Post:acb44b39-2c4a-4208-9dcc-159c3ce5afd5">Hair/Make up?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can any suggest a hair/make up artist that will do on site work in the Boulder area?
    Posted by BrookeNeumann[/QUOTE] Its been a while since I've posted!  Try Girls and Curls.  She is a mobile wedding beauty company and she travels all over Colorado!  Plus she can do all the girls and moms too.  <a href="http://www.girlsandcurls.com" rel="nofollow">www.girlsandcurls.com</a>  Good luck!
  • Options
    Looking for good but affordable Hair/Make-up artist for wedding day.  If they can go onsite, even better.  Wedding at Beaver Creek.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards