July 2013 Weddings
Options

Hooray!

I had to share with you laides. My dress has shipped and should arrive at my parent's house by Monday. :) I live a couple hours away from them so I won't get a chance to go try it on until next weekend, but I can't wait for my mom to pull it out of the box and take some pictures to send to me. It was a discontinued Priscilla of Boston dress that I LOVED, but obviously isn't being made anymore. My mom did a little investigative work and found a company that makes high-quailty reproductions for VERY reasonable prices. So, I took the $200 gamble and ordered the dress based on my current measurements. I've tried on dresses that are the same cut and style so I'm very confident that it's going to look great. I've book the hall and the church, but this is REALLY starting to make all of this feel real.

Re: Hooray!

• Options
    Let us know how it turns out! I think you are brave for ordering you dress like that. It would make me so nervous! What does your dress look like? Do you have a picture of the original? Good luck!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Please do let us know how it turns out and where you ordered it from. I put $ down on my dress but can't order it till I pay half down. Two days later I found my dress on a website for waaaay cheaper!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

Be sure to send us pics :)

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! 

This is the original by Priscilla of Boston (#4306)
    and this is my copy :

as the watermark says it's from Lightinthebox.com. All of the reviews on the site are very positive and often there are pictures of brides wearing the dresses they ordered. I will be sure to give an update when I get a chance to drive over and try it on. I'll also post pics of the actual dress when it comes and my mom sends some. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards