Missouri-St Louis
Options

Shuttle for Out of Town Guests

We are looking for a shuttle service that will take our out of town guests from the hotel to the reception, and back to the hotel at the end of the night. The problem is we're two weeks out from our wedding, and I'm having trouble finding an affordable service with available vehicles. We were waiting to see how many out of town guests we had and if we had money left in the budget before we started looking. I've already tried Best Transportation they wanted way too much money for this. St. Louis Transportation had great pricing, but they didn't have an available vehicle. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Re: Shuttle for Out of Town Guests

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe as a last resort rent a large van from a car rental place like Enterprise, and try to find someone - a friend of a friend perhaps, that you could pay to drive the van.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you ask your hotel if they had a service like this? A lot of them do, if the reception site is close to the hotel or within a certain mile radius.
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check with your hotel.  Mine doesn't have a shuttle but told me they have contacts with a reputable company that will give a discount for a hotel referral.  Hopefully your hotel can give you some guidance.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We rented buses from First Student. They are really reasonable and our guest loved them! They thought it was cool and the drivers were a lot of fun. You can rent them up to the last minute too!
  • Options
    eck036eck036 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had the same question as OP.  Wow I would never have thought of renting a school bus, but that is a great idea! Thanks rlynnm!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards