California-Inland Empire
Options

Hidden Jem (venue) in Upland

It's funny how things happen. My FI and I have been struggling with venues because the ones we like will have us going over our budget, so last night my FI hands me this coupon book; it comes in the mail ever so often and has coupons of some of the restaurants or stores in the area. Well the 2nd page I turn has this ad about venue for all sorts of events. It's called Imagine That! in Upland; imaginethatevents.com it has 5 rooms decorated in different themes and I couldn't believe the price and it's all inclusive, we would only need to get the officiant, dj, photographer and personal flowers and all of together would be a bit over $8k (even calculating a photobooth) if we have the ceremony there if we have the ceremony elsewhere then I'm estimating a bit over $9k so hopefully this coming week my FI will go over there and take a look. So for anyone else that may be looking for a banquet hall to have your ceremony and reception or just your reception you may want to take a look. Hopes this helps J Jenny

Re: Hidden Jem (venue) in Upland

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think one of our knotties here is using that venue too
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this post sounds a little spamish...
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you found something that intrests you. I know you and your FI were having trouble finding something you loved AND came within your budget. Tell us how it is! =)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Desi, Sorry if it sounded spamish just got a bit excited to find a venue that has a great price and is all inclusive, just wanted to share in case there is anyone else on a tight budget looking for a venue.

breleficent thanks sweetie, I will let you know how it goes :)
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats great that you found something!!
  • Options
    emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good new! I've been there for several banquets, its a nice place.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    moomers44moomers44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been there various times. Unless the place has been changed, I believe you will need to do a lot of decorating.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This weekend my FI and I went to see  the halls, we love the Victorian and Broadway Rooms they actually don't need any decorating, but I do agree with moomers44 some rooms could use more decorating. The other thing we loved is that they can do offsite catering and provide all the same things they would do at their venue for about the same price. The people there are so nice and friendly. FI and I are going to sit down and see what would be the best thing to do, I'm just happy we have options and can do it within our budget :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards