Massachusetts-Cape Cod

limos/transportation in Falmouth

ANy recommendations for a limo/transport company in  Falmouth?? Also, anyone know a decent  price for hotel  to church and back to hotel (prob 2 limos) The church is about 10 min away.

Thanks! :)

Re: limos/transportation in Falmouth

• edited December 2011
    White Tie Limos is pretty popular and I've heard good things: http://whitetielimo.iarbiz.com/1Nblc5BYu5U= 
    The prices seem pretty competitive and there's usually a 4hr. minimum. 

Good luck
  • shoreshotz1shoreshotz1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    trolleybytess.com
  • edited December 2011
    We used White Tie limo and they were just OK. In the end it was all fine, but there were a couple of things: The limo driver started taking us to the wrong church until my dad and I noticed and redirected him, then after church, he started takign my husband and I to the wrong reception site! We got to both on time, but it was annoying since I'd sent directions and confirmations the week before. Like others said, 4 hour min. They were the cheapest I found.

We also used them for a guest shuttle, which worked out ok, but they didn't pick up according to the schedule I gave them, so people at what was supposed to be the first hotel thoguht it wasn't coming and ended up driving. The shuttle also picked up earlier than scheduled at some hotels so people missed it and waited for the second or had to rush. Overall, they were OK but not outstanding. If you use them, just make sure to really hammer out what you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards