Massachusetts-Boston

Heather Parker Photography or Callan Photography

We are in the beginnign stages of planning our wedding and have two recommendations from family and friends. One of my bridesmaids used Heather for her wedding and the photos came out so good. I also was lucky to see her work in person at that weding. The other one we are looking at is Callan photography which my cousin used. I cannot find any reviews on them. Has anyone heard of either of these photographers and are they any good?

Re: Heather Parker Photography or Callan Photography

• edited January 2013
    Heather Parker was fantastic when she shot our wedding, I would highly recommend working with her. We did the engagement shoot with her and had her for I think eight hours on our wedding. She had a great personality but wasnt overbearing and stayed out of the way while still getting all the shots we wanted and they turned out very creative.
  • I have never seen the name Callan Photography but like airhostess86 said, my husband and I think Heather is one of the best and are so glad she was able to shoot on our day!
  • Heather Parker's work looks excellent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • From my personal experience in hiring Heather Parker for our wedding day, I can attest that she is beyond fabulous. She was a bit of a splurge but after hearing from so many friends how they either LOVED or HATED their wedding photography, I went with my gut and went with Heather. What I liked about her style is that it is so colorful without being over the top. After the wedding we had a few discs of photos that included some stuff we didn't even know happened on our wedding so that was kind of neat. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards