Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Reasonably priced videographer?

I initially wasn't planning on hiring a videographer, but the more that I think about it, the more I like having another visual way to remember the day (even if we only go through it once in a while). Does anyone have suggestions on a reasonably priced videographer? I am getting married north of Traverse City, so they would need to be willing to travel. It just seems like there a lot more options in GR area. 

Thanks!

Re: Reasonably priced videographer?

• Options
    I don't know how you define reasonably priced, but I am going to use Forever Fossilized. They are a husband/wife duo and are so wonderful. I watch just about every single video they post on Facebook and cry at every one. They're quick to respond to emails and extremely helpful. (To me, that's priceless). They offer several different packages that could fit into your budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    After researching and talking to a few videography studios (including the aforementioned Forever Fossilized people) the last couple of months for our wedding, we've decided to go  with Love On Earth Productions, based out of Holland.  Their pricing is reasonable, their payment plan is something that fits our needs, and their work on their website and YouTube channel impressed my fiance and I a lot. Our meeting with their owner Jared pretty much sealed the deal for us....can't wait to work with those guys on my January wedding. 

I'm sure they'd travel to TC for your wedding.  Do look them up. 
  • Options
    We're getting married in Watervliet, Michigan, but we actually went with a videographer from Traverse City...You should check out Future Focus Media. Paul has been a joy to work with so far!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards