Vineyard Weddings

Gold Plate Chargers and Decor

I recently got married in mid August at a Vineyard in Oregon and had a antique/grape themed wedding with eggplant purple and gold as the main colors. If you are getting married at a Vineyard and are going with grape colors I would highly recommed gold as an accent color. It made our wedding look really dramatic and it works well if you dont want to spend a ton of money on decor because the deep/rich colors compensate the look for empty space.  Now that our wedding has passed we now have 214 gold plate chargers we purchased from Michaels  at $1.99 each all of which are in perfect condition and still have the price tags on the back of them. I am selling these at $1 a piece so it will only cost you half of what it cost me!  :) I also have ....

-two  5x7 gold frames that I used for drink menue's at our bar
- 13" gold cake stand
-Gold wicker basket with 95 vials of bubbles with purple ribbon tied at the top
-Gold Poster board size frame  (I used for Guest seating chart and put on an easel)

Let me know if you're interested!  Thanks :)

Re: Gold Plate Chargers and Decor

• Are you still selling the chargers?
  • edited May 2012
    I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE CHARGERS 
  • edited May 2012
    Hi, I am interested in your gold chargers. Are you in Wichita?

Thank you,
    Phoebe Holeman
    I
    n Response to <a href="http://wichita.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_vineyard-weddings_gold-plate-chargers-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:669Discussion:65d9670e-942a-4f2c-88bd-b2ae5bd1b625Post:0a278f37-0ac5-43c1-b578-18726320776f">Gold Plate Chargers and Decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently got married in mid August at a Vineyard in Oregon and had a antique/grape themed wedding with eggplant purple and gold as the main colors. If you are getting married at a Vineyard and are going with grape colors I would highly recommed gold as an accent color. It made our wedding look really dramatic and it works well if you dont want to spend a ton of money on decor because the deep/rich colors compensate the look for empty space.  Now that our wedding has passed we now have 214 gold plate chargers we purchased from Michaels  at $1.99 each all of which are in perfect condition and still have the price tags on the back of them. I am selling these at $1 a piece so it will only cost you half of what it cost me!  :) I also have .... -two  5x7 gold frames that I used for drink menue's at our bar - 13" gold cake stand -Gold wicker basket with 95 vials of bubbles with purple ribbon tied at the top -Gold Poster board size frame  (I used for Guest seating chart and put on an easel) Let me know if you're interested!  Thanks :)
    Posted by allyssa&eric[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards