Missouri-St Louis

Cardinal theme weddings/receptions

Hey girls-
     I thought I would start a new thread for this!  My reception is Cardinal themed. We are using Cardinal favors and naming the tables after Cardinal players. I am trying to figure out a good song to walk into the reception. I was thinking Celebrate or The Heat is On or Tonight's Gonna Be a Good Night..all songs the Cards have used in playoff runs (the first two were in the 1980s.)  It's going to be fun!  What are you guys doing Cardinal themed?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Cardinal theme weddings/receptions

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is so cute!  My FI would love that idea.  We are planning on taking pics at the stadium but that's about it.  I can't wait to see your pictures!! :)

If I think of any good ideas for you guys, I'll let you know....
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forgot to mention we are getting pics taken inside Busch in between the ceremony and the reception.  We had to pay for it but it will be worth it and so much fun! I can't believe I forgot about that! :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • LSquared1024LSquared1024 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are actually having the wedding in KC (boo) but are die hard cards fans, we are doing these cookies as seating cards. The jersey name will be the guests last name and the number will be the table number.
    BFP#1-EDD 3.3.13 - No HB @ 9w3d
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LSquared,  That is cool.  Are you making those yourselves or you ordering them?  How much are they?  That is a great idea!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thebridenikithebrideniki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    someone told me about buying a child's size jersey with the year as the number (so if you were getting married in 2010 the jersey would be number 10) and using that as your guest book.  Then you can frame the shirt and hang it instead of throwing a book in a drawer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards