Ohio-Cleveland

Holy Rosary Church in Little Italy

Have any of you lovely knotties gotten married at Holy Rosary? I am worried about the parking situation. I used to attend mass there 5 years ago when i was at CWRU, and I remember that there is just a TIIIINY parking lot. My wedding is going to have 200+ people, so where would they park?!

Re: Holy Rosary Church in Little Italy

• edited December 2011
    Ask the church how many spaces they have.  Two hundred guests is probably 100 or less actual vehicles.  Many people don't attend the ceremony.Usually it is pretty easy to park on Random Rd across the street, especially on a Saturday afternoon (I'm assuming).  Possibly you could rent a parking lot from one of the restaurants? Work out something and a shuttle with the UH parking garage?  I would make sure you provide pretty detailed info to your guests if they aren't familiar with the neighborhood. 
  • lfry1lfry1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to 2 family weddings at Holy Rosary (I have a pretty big family). Running out of parking space in the lot behind the church was never an issue for us.  I work at UH and although that is close (walking distance), your guests will have to pay to park there (even on Saturday, $4-10 a car).  I would also ask the church how many spots they have.  If it is not enough, there are sometimes spots on the surrounding side streets (I think it is 120th, 122nd.) As long as it is an afternoon wedding, there should be at least a few spots on the street.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards