Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

NWR NWR NWR NWR

OK - 12 posts on invites just on the front page of E posts. 

So tell me something NWR.  How's your night? 

Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR

• Options
    I wish I were home. It's raining and I know that the walk home tonight will be wet. Boo for working....yeah for Olympics!
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Abbalish - I think we're trying to get one together for March actually.  Well a Columbus G2G but with E regs, not necessarily from the C-bus board.  I'm definitely on board for one though. 
  • Options
    I'm watching the ladies' figure skating.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Today was my Friday.  I'm off for 2 days in a row.  Too bad DH isn't  Frown

Anyway DH is half-asleep on the couch and I'm watching AI.  I really do not like AI, but he put it on and I have to wait until he flips over and falls fully asleep in order to get the remote back.  Yes, my DH is like a child and has very specific cues when falling asleep, If I'm too quick he wakes up and will start channel surfing again.

Tomorrow I plan on going shopping and doing a day of cooking and vacuum sealing.   Does anyone have any good recipes to freeze?

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    I had a really excellent fast run and just got done eating dinner.  Now I'm blogging and being aggressively cuddled by Southpaw.

two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    THIS...is American Idol!   <---my plan for the evening.
  • Options
    Yeah, stack - I knew about the one in March but I meant if you ever feel like getting together for a drink or something, let me know. 
  • Options

My night. I want it to go fast! I have to go to sleep without FI. I have not done this since we been living together. I know a lot of you ladies go days without your H or FI's but I am missing him so much already and it's currently his normal shift.
    After his normal work shift, he'll be staying to help deep clean due to health inspectors coming in. (he's a cook) So, he is at work from 5pm to 5am. Only 3 hrs into it which at this point is normal, I'm already going crazy. I hate being alone.

On the bright side of things. We're talking about getting a puppy. It depends on how much more money rent goes up. It'd also only be in about 2 months since the pups are born yet.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm also watching the figure skating.
    I also have zero desire to go to work tomorrow.  I am really contemplating calling in sick.  I got written up for wearing earrings the other day, and I'm really still quite bitter about that.  I am technically sick, but nothing I would normally call in for.  
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Thank you for making me laugh. I honestly am SO cranky over E right now. How the fuuck hard is it to read/type correctly. Poli's post made me die laughing too.
  • Options
    I sorta like Columbus. Their street food is almost as good as New York City's
  • Options

The smoke detectors just went off in my house.

Apparently dinner is done... or has been for awhile.

A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-nwr-nwr-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a0ce753-90b9-4941-912a-1bae3146ee01Post:288eccd4-ab6c-4da9-bdd9-bf58b6f5726f">Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Abbalish - I think we're trying to get one together for March actually.  Well a Columbus G2G but with E regs, not necessarily from the C-bus board.  I'm definitely on board for one though. 
    Posted by Stackeye210[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty pumped for this...just in case you wanted to know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw, cute Brie.  Southpaw sounds like such a lovie kitty.

I have nothing exciting or interesting to report.  Other than today was a blah day and I forgot my cookies in my lunch, which would have been the one highlight.  You can be sure that I have already packed it for tomorrow WITH my freakin cookies.
  • Options

it rained ALL DAY so im in full couch/sweatpants/blanket mode tonight.  watching NCIS and then i have LOST in 40 mins!! 

Married 4/30/11
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-nwr-nwr-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a0ce753-90b9-4941-912a-1bae3146ee01Post:07ec17f8-d9e3-494a-b1df-3e5f65c9ea29">Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR : I'm pretty pumped for this...just in case you wanted to know.
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

Me too!
  • Options
    ok, I have a real one. I have a meeting with my boss on Friday. We are going out to lunch. I had my review a few months ago so it is not that. He has alluded a few times to the fact that this could be a promotion. (He is actually a good friend of mine and likes to mess with me, but I know he also wouldn't joke about something like this BUT he definitely would tease me a bit beforehand.) It isn't exactly professional, but in a small office it is what you get.

So anyway.... vibes??  The funny thing is there is really no where for me to be 'promoted to' but I know I can take on a few more things that would make a big impact and would really strengthen my resume. I am hoping for this and a raise. I know I shouldn't be, but it is actually looking good after months of a 'bad economy' excuse to all raises and promotions at the club. :) Excited!
  • Options
    Meaghan - That's very exciting!  I'll cross my fingers for you.

I'm putting off packing right now and I'll be watching Lost later. 
  • Options
    It snowed here today.. a LOT. It hasn't snowed here of any consequence in over 5 years, so it was something to take note of.

I left early so I could sled down the hill across the street from my house before school got out and the kids stole all the good snow. My boss was totally on board. I used a yoga mat as a sled and had a blast. FI was on a conference call, so there is no photographic evidence, but at 31, this was the first time in my life I slid down the hill in the snow. Now the hill is a total mudslide, so I'm glad I went early.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Meaghan -- good vibes to you!  I hope it goes well!

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Julez, for you:
    Snow in Austin, pics of the back of our campus

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-nwr-nwr-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a0ce753-90b9-4941-912a-1bae3146ee01Post:0e571d9a-7c45-41c1-85b7-dd768f6536dc">Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Julez, for you: Snow in Austin, pics of the back of our campus
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

Craziness!
  • Options
    Time for the Olympics.  I'm so happy to have ladies figure skating to watch.  DH can't get enough of the skiing, and it was getting old.  I think he has a man crush on Bode Miller.
  • Options
    FI had a dinner meeting so I came home, ate a boiled egg, yougurt, and triscuits. Just had my shower, waiting for Lost to come on,watching Bones reruns.
    Tried to get the cat to play with me but he's being anti-social tonight. Oh Well.

I usually lurk,but tonight is really driving me nuts. Nothing to read.
  • Options
    Thanks Bay and Julie! I will def let you know how it goes :)
  • Options
    Vibes, Meg! You definitely deserve a promotion AND a raise!

My NWR news is that I got a new job, and I start March 6th. I am so happy.
  • Options

Ooh gg what is it?!

• Options
    Project due tomorrow. I just don't care, it's frustrating and dull.

Meaghan: Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-nwr-nwr-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a0ce753-90b9-4941-912a-1bae3146ee01Post:f47d1e6d-5abf-4036-b440-b2032b1ca924">Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ooh gg what is it?!
    Posted by kate51485[/QUOTE]

An Admissions Counselor position at a local university. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_nwr-nwr-nwr-nwr?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:3a0ce753-90b9-4941-912a-1bae3146ee01Post:4bb5c1ae-bba8-4ab3-be64-bea9a83738cf">Re: NWR NWR NWR NWR</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, stack - I knew about the one in March but I meant if you ever feel like getting together for a drink or something, let me know. 
    Posted by abbalish[/QUOTE]

OH that'd be great!!!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards