New Hampshire

Re: Confessions Wednesday

• edited December 2011
    I confess that although it would be really nice if everyone we invited could come to the wedding, I'm kind of hoping some people start saying no for the sake of our budget.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I Confess that though I am not a huge fan of confessing about work, it is what mine is about.

I am so distracted with the  list of little final wedding stuff that I need to do, that my mind is totally NOT focused on anything work related.  Well at least tomorrow is the last work day.  Laughing
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm really stressing out. I got laid off yesterday, while I know I can collect unemployment, the idea of trying to find a job in architecture right now is so daunting. I'm hoping my bosses get some jobs soon so they can hire me back. On the up side it is gorgeous today and I get to go play outside with N(FI). 
  • mrussell1983mrussell1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh Firedancer, that is awful! I hope things work out for you quickly!

I confess that I have been super lazy this week :( - Must be the heat!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no Lauren!!! That is terrible :( Hope things turn up for you!!! At least you have the other job too...

I confess that I am really tired of getting used when it is convenient to a certain person. It sucks.

I also confess that I feeling so overwhelmed with all the little WR things right now. Ugh. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Firedancer that stinks!! Good luck looking, I know what it feels like!

I confess that I'm getting really annoyed with my job hunt and don't want to do it anymore. I just wish someone would hire me already, I want to be with FI.
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    Lauren:
    Frown
    So sorry to hear the news.  I hope everything works out for you.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    FireDancer that stinks!  At least its summer time you can vent while being outside.

I confess that I "over slept" this morning so I didn't have to go to work on time.  (went in at 1pm) I also confess that I'm getting out of work early today (2:30) for a spur of the moment eye exam my mother made for me and her treat.  I guess I'm not the only one sick of looking at 10 yr old glasses on my face.  

I should also add that its at 5:30 so I don't really need to leave work at 2:30.  I could get away with 4 to be in Boston by 5:15. 
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that with this heat in my classroom I can't focus on anything and it is making me super irritable! Students constantly saying "It's so hot!" is not helping matters!

I also just want the day over so I can see FI when he comes home from his fishing trip!
    Anniversary
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    edited December 2011
    Lauren!  Oh no, that stinks!  I'm sorry :(

I confess I hope you get your job back soon too!!!
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_confessions-wednesday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:7605fe32-65b1-4224-afe6-5fdb814639eaPost:4a770f43-ea28-4010-bc70-7b72852e7afa">Re: Confessions Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that with this heat in my classroom I can't focus on anything and it is making me super irritable! Students constantly saying "It's so hot!" is not helping matters! I also just want the day over so I can see FI when he comes home from his fishing trip!
    Posted by dhdaydream[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!</div><div>
    </div><div>I also confess that I am starting to have anxiety about my shower on Sunday. I hate being the center of attention (I won't let people sing "Happy Birthday" to me). I confess that I am happy that FI can't book a tee time for Sunday so he can drive me to the shower - having a panic attack and driving probably won't go well together, haha.</div><div>
    </div><div>Lauren - Sorry to hear the bad news. You'll find something new soon, I'm sure of it!

</div>
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies. I've got a few phone calls to make to previous employers. Unfortunately, there are very few jobs in my field right now. I'm an architectural drafter and construction work just hasn't picked up yet.

I confess that I went with N up to Bristol today and enjoyed not being in an office. I bathed in the sun, while he kayaked and it felt great to get outside. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards