South Carolina-Charleston

Wedding night hotels

Any suggestions for Charleston hotels the night of the wedding? My FI and I are getting married next October at Magnolia Plantation and want to spend the night in downtown Charleston!

Re: Wedding night hotels

• Purple&7Purple&7 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking at staying at the Francis Marion Hotel for the night of our wedding.  I had a friend who stayed at Charleston Place and they liked it.  HTH!

Happy Planning!
  • edited December 2011
    My FI and I LOVE Restoration on King, and hope to spend our first night there. It's expensive, but I haven't found anything like it yet in Charleston, and it's very much our style.
  • edited December 2011
    We're staying at the Ansonborough Inn. They actually gave us the keys to the two largest suites and let us check them out on our own. Huge, gorgeous and perfect for us.
  • We are staying at restoration on king after our June wedding. It is fabulous and located right above the shops on king street! Our families are all staying there a full week before the wedding also, as all the rooms are condo style and can fit families. Another option you should check out is the Market Pavillion hotel on East Bay St- fabulous rooftop pool, pool bar, and great rooms!! Both are pricey but worth it!
  • Big fan of the Francis Marion. That's where we stayed :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards