Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Tux rental? Men's Warehouse?

How are you handling the tux rental? Since we don't live in LV and everyone else who need tuxes are all in different states, I was thinking of sending them all to Men's Warehouse at their locations to get fitted? Then have the tuxes picked up at a Men's Warehouse in LV. Has anyone gone that route/planning to? I want to make sure that can be done and will go smoothly.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tux rental? Men's Warehouse?

• Options
    I am pretty sure thats the common thing to do. We too are planing to go that route.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    There's also a place called tuxedo junction that lets you send them their measurements have each groomsmen get measured at any tailor. Check out vegasgroom.com too.
    Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is the typical turn-around-time at Men's Warehouse, or similar types of places, if the tux doesn't fit right when they arrive at the fitting and need adjustments? I think this option works for most everything, but we know people personally who have gone in for tux fittings and the jacket sleeves were too short, etc. It has made me a little uneasy about showing up a day or two before and something goes wrong... Althought, I'm probably "overly" looking into it, haha!
  • Options
    I have to give my 2 cents about Men's Warehouse.

FI's sister got married in May, and she chose Men's Warehouse (not sure why)...when FI went to pick up his tux, even though he went TWICE to get measured (his sister is a control freak, lol), it was STILL wrong..  The pants were entirely too large, the vest was too small, the shirt was too large..all of it was a mess.  We spent an hour there while they scrambled to find him a tux that would fit.  The way the vests adjust are stupid, because you have huge tails hanging out if you adjust it.  Her dad's vest was too large, her son's vest was too large, and his jacket to small.  ALL of it was a mess.  Plus, the customer service at EVERY location was awful.  We personally went to two diff locations, and her husband, dad and her brother in law all went to two other locations.  They all had bad experiences.

We are using tuxedo den, I don't think there is one in Vegas, but we are picking up the tuxes here and taking them with us.  Nothing but EXCELLENT things to say about them! AND..they color match, exactly! :)
  • Options
    We had no problems with Men's Wearhouse when the guys had to pick up, get fitted or drop off their tuxes.

Best decision we made, one less thing to drag with us to and from Vegas.

• Options
    We're using Jos A. Banks.  They gave us a great deal and they have locations all over...surprisingly even in some very random, remote locations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards