Canada-Ontario

Party Favours/Bombonieres

Hey All,

I am starting to look at party favours/bombonieres for the wedding and have no idea where to go to look for these.  Instead of ordering online i would prefer to go and see some in person.  Does anyone know where i can get these from?  I dont think i want anything edible.

Thanks for your help. 

Re: Party Favours/Bombonieres

• RowenaDRowenaD member
    First Comment
    There's a place called the Creative Bag I'm not sure the excat address you can look it up online but they are a wearhouse and have a ton of stuff. I got a whole lot of wedding stuff there. I am having kids at the wedding and reception and I bought paper bags to make almost like Loot bags for them but it's more to keep them entertained while the speechs are happening. The store is huge! Hope that helps
  • Not sure where you're located, but in Woodbridge/Vaughan, there's a ton of bomboniere stores along Hwy 7 and along Steeles.  What exactly are you looking for?
  • Have the people don't even take their favors home so don't go to wild on them.  Brides are more optimistic than realistic says my mom who works at a well known banquet hall in woodbridge.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought them at http://www.michaels.com/ there is one store near Yorkdale mall :)
  • creative bag is a great place, but can be expensive, but engravables has some great ones on display.  i bought mine from their and i got an awesome discount on top of the one the store was gives you.  but we ordered 200.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards