Virginia
Options

Need a Wedding Coordinator? (VA,DC, MD)

Hi All!
My name is Shelley Landon. I have been planning social events for a few years now and having recently gotten married myself I decided to focus solely on weddings! I just love the creativity and romance that comes along with planning that special day! Because I am just starting out in the wedding arena and I am offering the first 3 brides who contact me a rate of $200 for rehearsal and day of services.

My services will including unlimited calls and emails for any questions, concerns, and/or ideas you may have or need for your wedding. I will also execute the orchestration of the rehearsal and all the logistics for set up with the vendors for the day of. Wedding day is the one day that should be perfect and as stress free as possible so that you can sit back relax and just look pretty and enjoy becoming husband and wife!

Please visit my website at www.projectposh.com. I can also be found on wedding wire.

If you are interested please email me at projectposh@gmail.com to see if I am avaiable for your special day!

Thank you! :)

ShelleyLaughing

Re: Need a Wedding Coordinator? (VA,DC, MD)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards