Plus-Sized

Stretch Marks...Remedies???

80 days until my wedding and I need my stretch marks to fade... Any suggestions?

Re: Stretch Marks...Remedies???

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_stretch-marksremedies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1d41f0df-73ec-4f23-a285-242881e3c22cPost:b530eeef-afb3-4365-85d2-7fed8279c512">Stretch Marks...Remedies???</a>:
    [QUOTE]80 days until my wedding and I need my stretch marks to fade... Any suggestions?
    Posted by stevens23146[/QUOTE]

I have really never heard of any of the magic stretch mark remedies working.  My only suggestion is, if you are caucasion, stay out of the sun/tanning booth.  The tanner you are, the more the stretch marks show on your skin.  Stay very well hydrated.  It helps.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_stretch-marksremedies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:1d41f0df-73ec-4f23-a285-242881e3c22cPost:7f1ef64d-8b3b-485c-a0d7-a1e46a308c69">Re: Stretch Marks...Remedies???</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Stretch Marks...Remedies??? : I have really never heard of any of the magic stretch mark remedies working.  My only suggestion is, if you are caucasion, stay out of the sun/tanning booth.  The tanner you are, the more the stretch marks show on your skin.  Stay very well hydrated.  It helps.
    Posted by cmgilpin[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you.</div>
  • Try BioOil...you can get at walgreens or CVS..it is supposed to fade them..i've used it only a month so far but the bottle says it can take up to 3 months before you see them fade. I am medium skin tone and I do see them fading. Hope this helps!
  • Ive never found anything that helps fade stretch marks.
  • I have never been able to find anything that makes them disappear, but I did find if I go and get hand spray tanned they are less noticeable.
  • I actually am a distributor for It Works! Global

We have a product called Defining Gel this is amazing!
    It will help reduce the appreance or strech marks and helps to tighten and tone your skin! I have used it all over my body as a lotion and I have seen a dramatic differance in the apperance of celulite on my legs and a fading of strech marks on my stomach and arms!

This stuff is amazing and I am not just saying that cause I'm selling it, it really does work!
    We also have other products that help with skin care and weight loss!

• P.S. We also do have a stretch mark cream that I love.  It's not oily like other products.  The reason why I recomend the defining gel is because it does two jobs at once, helps to reduce the apperance or stretch marks and tighten the skin.

Message me if you have any questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards