June 2012 Weddings
Options

Hello Newbie Here!

Hello Ladies,

I'm new to the board and I must say I like what I see ! Our wedding is June 2, 2012 and we're so excited and can't  wait to make it official we've only been dating for a year but it seems as if we've known each other our whole lives. I hope I can get great advice throughout the time I'm on here and I wish you ladies and fellow brides a great journey !

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Hello Newbie Here!

• Options
    hello and welcome!! I agree with PP. Some ladies give their opinion and don't think if it could offend anyone. Listen and go with yoru gut/heart on what you want on your special day!!

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • Options
    Congrats on the enagegment and Welcomoe to the 2012 board. I perfer the June 2012 board over my state board. I feel that we are all on the same page because of our common time frame.  I'm looking forward to sharing ideas :) Happy Planning!
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with you Melissa! 100% I am excited to get ideas and plans going with you guys!
    =]

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    "Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger."
    http://adkennard.weebly.com/
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome. I'm a newbie as well and I look forward to sharing ideas with you all
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies ! I can't wait til the actual planning starts in June 2011 !!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards