Arizona-Phoenix

Need to find....

someone/where to cut the paper for my invites. I'd attempt to cut it myself, but it's flocked and I just know I'll mess it up. Any suggestions as to where I take it?

Re: Need to find....

• NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pocketfolds!  Kinkos will do it for 50 cents a cut.  They use a laser, so it turns out really nice (and cheap!)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011

I had numerous insterts and kinkos told me they could not guarantee that the cuts would be exact and that they only recommend doing it if it is a regular/standard cut, like cutting the paper in half.  It could have been though because I had all my insterts laid out on one page, so three insterts of different sizes on one 8.5x11 sheet.  Also, at 50 cents per cut it would have been so expensive!  Each page had 3 insterts on it that needed 4 cuts each (since they were all different sizes), so that would have been an extra $6 per invite just to cut them out.  For that cost I could have had them professionally made!  I did it myself with kinkos paper cutter and it came out great, very easy to do and difficult to mess up :-)

• edited December 2011
    I think what Nilla means is 50 cents per cut, but they can cut multiple pages at once for 50 cents.  Alphagraphics can do it too.  I had them cut a bunch of cardstock at Alphagraphics.  They have a min charge of $7.50.  But, they did all the cutting I needed for 80 save the dates and they only charged me $7.50.  I know Staples will also do it for $5 per cut.  Again, if you have a stack that they can cut multiple pages at once and then it is only 5 dollars. 
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! That's what I meant lcarp!  $6 would be super expensive per invite, but they can do a whole stack at a time.  Sorry for not clarifying ;)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe it was just the person I talked to at my Kinkos here in Vegas, but that is actually what they quoted me!  That is why I did it myself, haha.
  • cheer10cheer10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try PaperCrazy
    4500 North 12th Street
    Phoenix, AZ 85014

They are awesome and extremely helpful, plus they are saving us a ton of money as well as my friends that are getting married this summer. The cuts should be extremely cheap. good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards