Nebraska
Options

Bridal Details - Omaha

Does anyone have any experience (good or bad) with Bridal Details in Omaha? I already purchased a dress that I LOVE, but my fi and I are in a contest and one of the prizes is a dress from Bridal Details - just curious if anyone has any sort of vendor review for them in case we win and I need to shop again :-) Thanks!!

Re: Bridal Details - Omaha

• Options
    edited December 2011

Thank you. I also read the online reviews (only a couple were dated recently, however) but I just wondered if anyone had personal experiences.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from there.  I know some people didn't care for the owner.  She can be a bit aggressive compared to what you might be used to at other shops.  However, she did take some time to ask me what I was looking for in a dress or things that I liked and then she personally selected a few she thought would match my interests.  She can be in your face, but she's very attentive and takes time to find out what you like.  They also have some amazing sales, so I was able to get my dress for a low cost.  The selection isn't as big as some places and if you want to be left alone to wander then you probably won't care for the place.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BAD. Stay away from there. We've had multiple discussion regarding them on here. 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @rachjim - thanks for the heads up! I didn't win the contest anyway so no worries! :)

How was your wedding???
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :) It was good...seems like a tiny dot of time compared to the time I spent planning. :) It didn't storm until we were at the reception, but a lot of guests left early due to large hail. Bummer. We were pooped anyway. I'm working on my vendor reviews, so I'll have that up when I get our video and pics back. What all do you have left? Hey...do you live near any of the flooding? 
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ah, I keep hearing that we'll do all this planning for a night we won't even remember anyways!! But I'm glad yours went well....bummer about the hail. That's Nebraska for you! In fact, that's exactly why we chose October - knock on wood the storms/tornados are over, snow hasn't started yet. But this year is all messed up so who knows?!

We have a lot left to do....we did a lot in the beginning and then didn't do much and now it seems like we are scrambling a bit. But it will come together. It be a lot easier if I could just write checks and not have to worry about a budget. Haha!

We aren't near any flooding, thankfully. But we watch it just to pray for others in the flood. It's just crazy.

I can't wait to hear your vendor reviews....those are always my favorite from this board :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so funny...he wanted ours in October, but I said no. Too cold. :) Yeah, we did a bunch of planning in the beginning, then decided to buy a house out of nowhere, and then suddenly, we had a ton to do and no time left. :) Do you need help with anything? 

Glad you're not near the flooding. My dad is right on Harrah's golf course. :S 
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards