Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

how do I delete a post?

how do I delete one of my own posts?

Re: how do I delete a post?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is no way to delete a post. You used to be able to under the old format, but now it will remain. You can, however, delete the content in the post and change the title.

This is because some crazy people were posting mean/rude things and then deleting them so now it encourages posts to have a sense of responsibility behind them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, if there was something really offensive (against the knot terms of service) said in a post you can page the moderator of that board and ask them to delete it as they have ability to do so.
  • Options
    GBroc22GBroc22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I just tested it out, and you can delete (as I said previously on this thread, but then deleted to check!).  It's right under YOUR post, and it says delete.  Just click it, confirm, and then whatever your post goes off the thread :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_june-september-2012?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:a72dfaad-f631-4044-b82d-d40ee24cc34dPost:4c1b7337-81dc-469a-9f4e-2e2aab19130d">Re: how do I delete a post?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just tested it out, and you can delete (as I said previously on this thread, but then deleted to check!).  It's right under YOUR post, and it says delete.  Just click it, confirm, and then whatever your post goes off the thread :)
    Posted by GBroc22[/QUOTE]

Not if you are the original poster...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards