Virginia

Weekend Wedding Plans?

Hey everyone.. Just thought I would write a post to see what everyone has planned for this weekend.. Wedding wise or not!

Today is fiance's birthday.. so no big wedding stuff today.. Its all about him :)

But this upcoming Tuesday I am meeting with a videographer to meet and more than likely sign a contract.  yay! :)

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Re: Weekend Wedding Plans?

• luckyme502luckyme502 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not doing anything WR his weekend.  On Thursday I am taking my flower girl to get her dress ordered! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • edited December 2011
    I picked up the gifts for the bridesmaids and flower girls, we also brought my mom and sister's wedding dresses over to my FMIL's house as she is letting us borrow a bedroom in her house for wedding central, lol. We may also buy new frames for the table numbers and start looking at candy for the candy buffet. We also may do a couple of DIY projects. We are keeping it low key in comparison to the past months where our entire weekend was devoted to wedding stuff. It has worn us down. Now that lots of things are done we can breathe easier and be happy about the planning again!
  • burnsbabyburnsbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bought FI's sports coat for the wedding!

And began making flower pens for the favors for the women :)
    "I love you.. even when you're sick and look disgusting!" -Love Actually
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards