Nevada-Las Vegas

Flamingo wedding!

We plan on getting married at the Flamingo, using their photo package for the ceremony, and then hiring a photographer for pre-wedding pics and pics on the strip and at dinner. couple of questions tho.....would Caesars,Flamingo, or any of the other hotels let you enter to takes pics with a photographer? im not sure if thats allowed. Also....we are not going to have a bridal shower, but instead have a registry at our honeymoon resort...but were wondering if flamingo has a registry, or gift cards or if people could buy us things like breakfast in bed, or dinners. We planned on the orchid package but will probably go with the rose package if people could purchase things for us from the hotel. Any ideas or suggestions?

Also, do you think itd be worth it to pay the outside vendor fee for photos?

Re: Flamingo wedding!

• No one (that I know of) has had a problem with Caesars or Flamingo and I actually asked my planner if it's against their policy to have outside photographers photographer around the grounds and she said no and that it was perfectly fine but they aren't in a contract with Cashman and I think Flamingo is (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) and most of the Cashman places are weird about their policies.

To be honest the only place I want photos of actually on the grounds/in the building is Caesars, PH lobby, and by the Revolution lounge in I believe the Mirage. Other than that I want most of the rest to be outside so I don't think it will be huge issue.

I'm not paying the outside vendor fee but that is completely up to you. I wanted to but changed my mind at some point.
  • yeah, im thinking of just letting the flamingo to the ceremony pics and using B&W for the other pics. why spend more money when both photographers to beautiful work?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_flaningo-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e38bf62c-e569-4c23-9da9-bd6e3fe037aaPost:29e4a813-5494-4d02-97bc-0d775f17a7cd">Re: Flaningo wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]No one (that I know of) has had a problem with Caesars or Flamingo and I actually asked my planner if it's against their policy to have outside photographers photographer around the grounds and she said no and that it was perfectly fine but they aren't in a contract with Cashman and I think Flamingo is (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) and most of the Cashman places are weird about their policies. To be honest the only place I want photos of actually on the grounds/in the building is Caesars, PH lobby, and by the Revolution lounge in I believe the Mirage. Other than that I want most of the rest to be outside so I don't think it will be huge issue. I'm not paying the outside vendor fee but that is completely up to you. I wanted to but changed my mind at some point.
    Posted by petitmonstree[/QUOTE]
  • edited May 2012
    If you want a lot of ceremony photos I would probably pay the fee as the price will go up quickly ordering prints from Cashman (again I think Flamingo uses Cashman, not positive though). I'm personally fine with what I'm getting in my package (although CP uses Imagine Studios) which is 20 4x6 prints, although I'll probably buy 1 larger one. But again it all depends on what YOU want and how much you want to spend, not what everyone else on here does. ;P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards