North Carolina

***lizandjosh09***

Hey, are you, by chance, a wedding photographer?

Re: ***lizandjosh09***

• edited December 2011
    lol, no, not really. I looked at her nest bio this morning & saw her last name.

...well, that & the fact that her post history consists of nothing but not-so-sly "I sent you a PM" replies to photogrpahy posts.

:: sigh:: It's sad that these vendors don't get that the quickest way to lose business on here is to pose as a bride (true former bride or not). Not only is it obvious to any regular, but there's also the bonus accomplishments of making your business look both too cheap to pay for advertising AND dishonest :)

I guess it's just a slow day & I was curious to see how she'd respond, if at all. Oh well.
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_lizandjosh09?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:9f0fe1a2-1be7-4d53-8b6b-32f891981025Post:b24a0a6e-8cd4-48eb-969b-5796389875c4">Re: ***lizandjosh09***</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess it's just a slow day & I was curious to see how she'd respond, if at all. Oh well.
    Posted by laudanum1[/QUOTE]

Sorry to spoil that then. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards