Military Brides
Options

Another update post/T&P's request

Okay guys... shittts about to get real.

We are *GASP* not only actually looking to move out NOW, but....

We are going to try and buy our own place. There is a condo near H's school that we want to get. 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 2 story cuteness. YOU GUYS. We may be owners. I am freaking out. It's really cheap, and we can totally afford it, BUT... I am terrified that my credit is going to ruin this. It's not the worst credit in the world, but 5 years ago, I was an idiot. Needless to say, those blemishes are still there, and I am so worried that it's going to affect us getting this place. H is FINALLY on board with all of this moving stuff, so if my shittt gets in the way, I am going to feel like crap. I could really use some MB T&P's right now for all of this to go in the right direction. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!? Kthanks.

Re: Another update post/T&P's request

• Options
    Cab!

I'm sending you some positive vibes!! Can you talk to the bank on your own to ease your fears? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am actually going to see a financial advisor sometime this week or next to get some advice on how/if we should do this. I could not sleep last night at all. Last night I pulled my credit scores and reports because she's going to want to see that in our meeting, and luckily my credit has improved significantly since buying my car in 2009. I was sooo excited. She told me not to even bother if the scores were below 640. They are well above that. But, still... you just never know. I just want to get to this ladies office and lay it out and get starteddddd! The anticipation is freaking killing me! Ha ha!

Uhhhh... you're about to have a baby. ARE YOU READY?!?! Squeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm so ready. You have no idea. I'm unfreakingcomfortable!

Don't worry lady! Everything will be fine. You worked hard to build your credit back up. Plus you have your husband's credit too. I know EXACTLY how you feel though. I stress like that and then can't sleep. It sucks but I hope your talk will make you feel better!!!!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    He does have perfection credit, but He doesn't work. And has all those school loans. Bah! I need to stop. I'm like, obsessed right now. Ha ha! Hopefully he comes really soon and not late Hike! We wanna see you little Hiker!
  • Options
    I think you're going to be ok! :) Still pushing those good vibes your way for extra assurance. I feel ya on the not being able to sleep stuff :/ I had a little episode this weekend and all that stressing's made me sick.

Random: My mom called me earlier and I just had to do the Karen Smith: "*cough, cough* I'm sick" line XD

P.S. CAB, think awesome happy positive thoughts! :)

And Hike: gaaahhh!!! you're like due any minute now!! :D

• Options
    Thanks, Zelda! I talked to my boss, and he had credit not much better than mine, with him making close to what I make now when he bought his house, and he was approved for wayyyyy more than what we want! It makes me feel a little better, even though I know no 2 situations are the same with these things.
  • Options
    Good vibes coming your way! I know how you feel about credit. The good news is that mine was so much better than I thought it would be when I finally got everything checked out, and I have a good bit of student loan debt as well. 

Ahhhh, Hike, I was on another thread yesterday and saw your ticker and cannot believe it's already been almost 9 months!
  • Options
    Hang in there - good vibes!!!!!  Not to be a negative nancy, but I know my H's credit score dropped pretty significantly while he was in grad school - nearly 100 points :-/  But it could be because he literally didn't have any sources of credit - he owned his car, he never used credit cards and had only one with a relatively low balance.  But those loans without income can be a real monkey on your back.

Either way, YAYYYY for hopefully moving out soon!  Eeep I know how much you must be excited for that!

Anniversary

• Options
    Prayers, girl. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Another update post/T:[QUOTE]Hang in there good vibes!!!!!nbsp; Not to be a negative nancy, but I know my H's credit score dropped pretty significantly while he was in grad school nearly 100 points :/nbsp; But it could be because he literally didn't have any sources of credit he owned his car, he never used credit cards and had only one with a relatively low balance.nbsp; But those loans without income can be a real monkey on your back.Either way, YAYYYY for hopefully moving out soon!nbsp; Eeep I know how much you must be excited for that! Posted by calindi[/QUOTE]
    Not negative, informative! Thanks for the heads up. And also, thanks for the t and Ps guys! We will be meeting with someone next Friday who will be helping up with this process. I'm so excited and nervous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards