Gay Weddings
Options

HELP!!!! rustic chic venues!!!!!! help!!!!!

Hey everyone! I need help finding a rustic barn, farm, etc in either Ma, Nh or By that doesn't cost too much....if anyone has any ideas or recommendation I would love to hear them. Thanks xo

Re: HELP!!!! rustic chic venues!!!!!! help!!!!!

• Options
    I'd suggest checking with the local boards for those areas (see links to the left).  They will have much more information on local venues.
  • Options
    Hi,

Congrats on your engagement!
    My partner and I actually got married at this beautiful property called Winvian in Morris, CT.
    winvian.com

The staff is very gay friendly and the food is excellent.
    The barn house has a rustic look to it and has lots of windows. We had about 133 guest but I think it could fit up to 150 guest. I would highly recoomend looking into this place. The other thing we loved about the property is does not have that hotel feel to it. There about 20 cottages in the property and they did a great job with the landscape. It has a whimsical feel to it.

With the barn house there is so much you could with the space. Since it had a rustic feel to it and our wedding was this past June our colors for the wedding where chartreuse, aqua and brown. Our center pieces where a work of art. Each center piece was different in height and  look. We wanted to give our guest something to talk about during dinner.

I would be more than happy to email you some of our wedding pictures so you could have a better idea how the place looks like.

If you need any more advise or tips please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck!
    Xavier

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards