Colorado

In need of engagement picture ideas/location

Hello fellow brides.

My future hubby and I are looking for some creative ideas for our engagement session.  Since our wedding will be held in Estes Park we would like to have our engagement pics more city like or something not so mountain like.  Any ideas on where to go?

It will also be done at the end of June so spring/summer type of feel.

Thank you,
Mellissa

Re: In need of engagement picture ideas/location

• Our photographer is meeting us at the Denver Zoo tomorrow.  I can let you know how it goes.
  • We are doing some of ours at the CSU flower gardens also one weekend we will be in Denver so we are doing some at the performing arts complex, civic center park, and the Denver Art Museum. I like the idea of the Denver zoo that would fun
  • If you're sports oriented, you could do in front of Coors Field.  There's also the really neat looking pedestrian bridge down by the Union Station Light Rail.
  • Meet at Union Station downtown. The 3-6 block area around there is one photo site after another. Wear good walking shoes!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_colorado_in-need-of-engagement-picture-ideaslocation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:632Discussion:508686ab-d7e9-456d-86a2-487156d1432cPost:083e3dd2-2d60-4b70-9b02-3cdca704f11d">Re: In need of engagement picture ideas/location</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meet at Union Station downtown. The 3-6 block area around there is one photo site after another. Wear good walking shoes!
    Posted by tomKoetting[/QUOTE]

But don't forget that Union Station isn't a good one right now.  They're doing construction in the area and the entire Union Station complex is torn up and has construction fencing all around it. (I work 2 blocks away, trust me, it ain't pretty right now)
  • Thank you everyone for your suggestions... 
  • We had ours taken at Garden of The Gods. LOVED IT!!
  • We took our in Loveland, lots of cute city shops and colorful alleys.  They turned out beautifully! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards