Florida-South Florida

DOC

can anyone give me some insight on choosing and using a DOC? What am I not thinking about that is important? I want someone super reliable, but inexpensive? Any suggestions? and I would also be interested in offering up myself to do the same for other brides. Is there a place on this site that I am missing that offers these services?

thanks

Re: DOC

• Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd also like the same info, ever since my old DOC sold out on me.  Has anyone here heard of Magic Plan-it events?  They have 2 reviews on wedding wire, both good, but at the same time, they don't have a blog showcasing weddings, which I find kind of weird.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I would highly recommend my DOC Arlyn. She is amazing! She's soo sweet and super organized. 

apino86@ymail.com

:)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using a friend. She's not a proffesional DOC, but I don't need things that require much work or experience. My friend is very organized and loves decorating so she would be great. She is doing me the favor and going in 2 hours early to put the favors in place and decorate the welcome table and sweetheart table and making sure that everything else goes smoothly. I've made a list of tasks, a list of vendors with contact information and I'll have diagrams of where things are going to go. She lives in Maryland now so that's the best way. So if you don't have it in the budget you can maybe recruit a friend that you weren't able to put in the party and that you know wouldn't mind doing this. GL
    Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HappyBride - how did you meet your DOC?
  • edited December 2011

She did my MOHs wedding :) she was awesome!

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards