Christian Weddings

Friday QOTD

Doing anything fun this weekend?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Friday QOTD

• FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Yes! We're off to Disney World this weekend for the Annual Passholder preview of the new Fantasyland.

Also, I am becoming an (almost) Auntie today! SIL is having her baby girl at 4pm today. :)

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Yup! Doing our engagement photos tomorrow. And then Sunday going up to this very fallish place where you can get lots of apple-y goodness :)

Congrats on becoming an auntie!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Today - half day at work, then getting a haircut. I need one desperately!

Tomorrow - catching up on housework and resting up

Sunday - church and a big packing party for Operation Christmas Child
  • Today: Voted in-person absentee, working later.

Saturday: Cleaning, relaxing.

Sunday: Church and football watching.

Thankfully, I dont have any homework ths weekend. Woot!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:96cbcf05-2854-457a-8565-d71f4817e033Post:60d0e81e-46c1-461b-89eb-d37026e09aad">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes! We're off to Disney World this weekend for the Annual Passholder preview of the new Fantasyland. Also, I am becoming an (almost) Auntie today! SIL is having her baby girl at 4pm today. :)
    Posted by FaithCaitlin[/QUOTE]

congrats! and have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_friday-qotd-33?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:96cbcf05-2854-457a-8565-d71f4817e033Post:a6bfd354-4a88-4d82-889c-d0770cc45a11">Re: Friday QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yup! Doing our engagement photos tomorrow. And then Sunday going up to this very fallish place where you can get lots of apple-y goodness :) Congrats on becoming an auntie!!
    Posted by orangehills[/QUOTE]
    Apple Hill by any chance?<div>
    </div><div>We are going the opposite way, we are headed to the beach to fly a kite.  Should be fun. </div>
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• We went to dinner with H's parents tonight and then H and I watched a movie at home. Tomorrow I am helping a friend clean a house that her friends are moving into later that day. H is going to help them move in. Tomorrow night is church and out to eat with my brother who came home from college this weekend. Sunday is the middle school program we volunteer with at church, grocery store and getting stuff done around the house. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards